Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi everybody!
Sorry I'm late!



I published a level this week!
Here it is: Jumping on Platforms (Survival Challenge)
Difficulty: Medium. (Hard if you aren’t good at jumping.)
Description: Jump and survive for as long as you can.

Go check it out!




News:

"After what seems like ages the Sonic costumes finally arrive on your PS3 next week and this time it’s no mistake. Come next Thursday you will be able to download these 5 costumes and some oldschool Sonic-themed stickers."
(www.littlebigland.com)



Community levels:


Colour Block Race
By: kaskaroto
Difficulty: Easy

It’s another block race!
I find these fun and entertaining!
Great level to play multiplayer!


Lost in the Pacific: Forgotten Paradise
By: sjepap
Difficulty: Medium

“After half a year without action, sackboy finds a new part of the island…”


A Long Way
By: lil-klash16
Difficulty: Easy

“A short travel all around the world!!”




Tips and Tricks

Here’s a link to some tutorials by TheAdipose & Luos_Desruc. (Click Here)
They've really helped me improve my creating, I hope you find them useful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment